Image Map

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Stuff & Things 4/27



:: The tour of our new place is still coming. Sometime. For now, just check out this view. This is what I saw from the kitchen counter on Sunday. Looooove it.


:: I love the powder dip manicures. My first one lasted me almost four full weeks. And honestly, the only reason I had it re-done is because the new growth was bothering me. And I was ready for a new color.


:: I'm still working through edits on my latest novel. It's going a little faster lately. Maybe because I'm inspired with baseball season starting (even though the Rangers are not very inspiring as of late).


:: I revived my merch girl career the other night for the one and only Stephen Kellogg. By my best count, I've peddled his wares 14 times in the last 10 years. That's kind of crazy. But he's such a talented and sweet individual. It's hard not to want to help him.



:: My bestie had her second little girl last week. I can't wait to go meet little Sadie. And I'll probably forever be calling her Sadie Bunny because of this photo from the hospital.

What's new with you this week?


1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover