Image Map

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sunday Sweats: April recap



April goals:
- Run twice a week.
I did this two out of the four weeks. So, that's a moderate success. I really need to get out and run more often. I have some races coming up, and honestly I just miss it.

- 30-second plank every day.
Fail. Hard fail. 
 
Number of days I worked out: 17


Miles Ran: 7
I doubled what I did in March. I'll call that a success.
And I completed the Iowa Wild Breakaway 5K!

+++++

May goals:
- Run twice a week. (Yep, I'm keeping this on here again.)
- Do five minutes of core work every day. (I can find this time every day. I know I can.)
 
+++++

Last week's workouts
Sunday - Off

Monday - Total Cardio Xtreme

Tuesday - Booty Camp Class

Wednesday - 2-mile run

Thursday - Barre/Cardio Class
Friday - Off
Saturday - Off

April was OK, but I'm ready for a new month of workouts and making myself better.

As always, be sure to check out Sunday Sweats posts from Holly and Christy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover