Image Map

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Currently: May 2017



Listening to ... podcasts. Lots and lots of podcasts. The newest one I added was "Good Life Project" by Jonathan Fields. I needed something happy to balance out all my true crime subscriptions.


Watching ... "Disgraced." I was living in Texas when Baylor basketball player Patrick Dennehy disappeared and was later found murdered. The whole thing was a mess back then, but the documentary just shows how effed up it was and still is.


Reading ... "Baseball Life Advice" by Stacey May Knowles. I haven't had a lot of time to read lately, but I'm trying to get through this one. I have been following the author on Twitter for a few years, and she's a fun account, especially during baseball season. Obviously.


Eating ... banana bread. I made a loaf the other day. Every time I bake banana bread, I wonder who was the first person to decide they could make something delicious out of rotting bananas.


Looking forward to ... Mother's Day weekend. That is the next time I have two consecutive days off. And the first time in a long while. It'll be weird but nice.


Thinking about ... a friend of mine who is having surgery on Thursday to remove a tumor. Her doctor says the procedure is no big deal, but the recovery time will be rough. And it's still surgery. Anytime someone is cut open, it's scary.

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!


2 comments:

Pin It button on image hover