Image Map

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Stuff & Things 5/25



:: It's been three weeks since my last post. I didn't mean to go away for so long. Honestly, I didn't mean to go away at all. But life got busy -- book stuff, friend stuff, work stuff, etc. -- and blogging just had to fall to the bottom of the list. And honestly, I didn't have a lot I felt like blogging about. I'm trying to make a schedule and a list of blog ideas as they come though, so maybe that'll help me stay organized.



:: Speaking of blog planning, I'm aiming to do some wedding posts in the future. But I don't want to annoy people with wedding talk (I feel like I'm already doing that with people in my real life), so I'm thinking it'll only be a monthly post on the first Wednesday of each month. Keep an eye out for those if that interests you.



:: I've never sat in a suite at a concert ... until Tuesday night. A few months ago, my name was drawn in an office contest for tickets in our corporate suite for the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert. The show was great and the lights were amazing. I think I spent more time watching the lights change shapes and colors than watching the musicians on stage.


:: One of my cats (the one that isn't very social) has an ear infection that has required daily drops and cleaning for the past few weeks. It seems to be stressful for her and it's not much fun for me either. (The picture below was taken a few hours after her vet appointment -- clearly it wore her out.)



:: The new season of "The Bachelorette" has started. I really liked Rachel on Nick's season. And honestly thought she was too good for him. So I'm anxious to see a season with her as the star.


What's on your mind this week?


1 comment:

  1. I'm behind. So, so behind.

    I had such high hopes for Rachel's season. I am a little afraid for her now...

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover