Image Map

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sunday Sweats: May fitness recap




May goals:
- Run twice a week. (Yep, I'm keeping this on here again.)
Ugh. I think I only managed this once or twice.  Not great. 
- Do five minutes of core work every day. (I can find this time every day. I know I can.)
I'd say I got this in four days out of every week. Not great but better than none at all, right?

 
Number of days I worked out: 18 (and I plan to get three more in before the month is done)


Miles Ran: 8 (I'm honestly surprised the number was this high. It didn't feel like this many.)

+++++

June goals:
- Run at least twice a week. (Even if it's only a mile. I need to get those legs moving again.)
-10 push-ups at least five days a week.

+++++

Last week's workouts
Sunday - Off

Monday - Total Cardio Xtreme

Tuesday - Booty Camp Class

Wednesday - Tabata

Thursday - Barre/Cardio Class
Friday - Off
Saturday - 2-mile run


As always, be sure to check out Sunday Sweats posts from Holly and Christy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover