Image Map

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Currently: August 2017



Sipping on ... water with Mio Energy. It gives me a break from plain old water without a ton of sugar.

Snacking on ... grape tomatoes. They're a favorite. I might have to get a plant for my house next year.

Listening to ... a few different running podcasts. I'm really loving "Run, Selfie, Repeat" and I was excited to see "Run, Eat, Repeat" entered the podcast world as well.

Reading ... "We Never Asked for Wings" by Vanessa Diffenbaugh. It's a heavier book from the ones I ran through in July. So it's taking me a little longer to get through it.

Happy about ... my new-to-me car. My mom bought a new car and gifted her old one to me. By old, I mean a 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport with 48K miles on it. It's a step up from my 2009 Lancer, although it was kind of sad leaving Ribbie (my car) behind. That was my first brand new car ever and we went through a lot and to a lot of places together. I'm going to miss her. My parents kept her, so I'll still get to visit.

Worrying about ... money. Always. Weddings are expensive. Even though we're trying to keep it simple and casual, all the little things really add up.

Looking forward to ... seeing "The Princess Bride" at Flix with Sean on Thursday night. It's one of his favorite movies. And, believe it or not, we have not yet been to a movie together. So that'll be fun. We're also going to a bridal fair this weekend. Can you say cake samples?!?

What's up with you lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover