Image Map

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Sunday Sweats: August ftiness recap




August goals:
- Run eight times during the month.
I almost made it. I hit seven times. I probably would have made it if I hadn't gotten sick.
- Get my bike out again for a ride.
Boo. I still didn't do this.

 
Number of days I worked out: 19. This is higher than I thought it'd be after all the days I took off.


Miles Ran: 13

Personal victory: I found a group of women to run with during my lunch hour on Wednesdays. One of them is around my level and two of them are much better. They push me. Last week, we did 2 miles of walk and run intervals. The run intervals were at a 10-minute mile pace. I don't know how I kept up, but I was proud of myself for it.

+++++

September goals:
- Run 10 times during the month.
I almost bumped this up to 12, but decided to stay conservative.
- Go to RIPPED class once a week.
I keep looking at this on my gym schedule. It's time to just jump in.

I'm also going to be working on cleaning up my diet. Mostly, this means being better at meal planning and prep as weekday breakfasts and lunches are my weaknesses. Do you have any favorite (and easy) on-the-go breakfasts or lunches?

+++++

Last week's workouts
Sunday - Off
Monday - Outdoor run (30 mins)
Tuesday - Off
Wednesday - Group run (30 mins)
Thursday - Off
Friday - BodyPump (60 mins)
Saturday - Outdoor run (30 mins)

This was kind of a down week for me. Taking time off last week to recover from that migraine kind of stole my motivation. I had a hard time getting going again, but I think I'll be better this coming week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover