Image Map

Friday, October 13, 2017

Friday Happy Hour: Taking the mic

I've been thinking for a while about finding a theme for my Friday posts. The other night, out of nowhere, I decided maybe this is a good time to share something funny or happy. What better way to end a week and start a weekend than with a smile or a chuckle?



Airports can be happy places -- people traveling and going fun places. They can also be filled with tension as people get angry about seating or delays. According to this article, a Southwest Gate Agent recently told waiting passengers that the next person in line would have to sing. One guy didn't shy away from the challenge.


This is hilarious to me for a few reasons:
1 - I have a few friends who would DEFINITELY do this if given the chance.
2 - His choice of song.

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover