Image Map

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday Sweats: October fitness recap

September goals:
- Run 10 times.
I only made it to eight.

- Go to RIPPED class three times.
I didn't go at all. Ugh.
 
Number of days I worked out: 18 

Miles Ran: I forgot to track it. Oops.

Personal victory: I'm sure I had one, but I can't think of it right now.

+++++

November goals:
- Run six times.
I'm setting the goal low since I've been out the start of the month because of my foot.

- Meditate four times.
I've been feeling kind of stressed and overwhelmed lately. I need to find some time to shut everything out. Anyone have any tips?



+++++

Last week's workouts
Sunday - Off
Monday - Cardio with Colby (30 mins)
Tuesday -Total Body Strength (30 mins)
Wednesday - Xtreme Cardio (30 mins)
Thursday - Off
Friday - Flex Friday (30 mins)
Saturday - Off

After a week off because of my foot, I'm back to working out. I decided to start slow and go easy on my foot.  I plan to start doubling up again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover