Image Map

Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday Favorites: Hair and skin staples



Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk
Long name. Incredible product. I scrunch this into my curls after my mousse. It gives my hair moisture and a delicious smell that solicits tons of compliments. It can be difficult to find. I usually buy it at Target and Walgreens, but I've also found it at HyVee (a local grocery store).  And I usually buy two at a time so I'm sure not to run out.

Schmidt's Natural Deodorant
I learned about this from Ricci. I'm currently using the Lavender & Sage, but I've liked the other scents I used too (Bergamot & Lime and Ylang-Ylang Calendula). I really want to try the Coconut & Pineapple and Jasmine Tea, but they are not easy to find in the store and I can't quite justify the shipping to order them online. I did have a bit of a learning curve with these deodorants. I was applying too much. I'm used to doing 5-10 swipes with regular deodorant. My pits did NOT like that. Two, max. That's enough.

Mary Kay ClearProof Charcoal Mask
I use this once a week or so. Every time I put it on, Sean says I look like a luchador and has even nicknamed me "El Ginjor."  Ha ha ha. All funny business aside, it does a great job of pulling impurities out of my skin and leaving it super soft.


1 comment:

  1. I’m so glad you love those deodorants!! My fave is the Bergamont and Lime and the Rose and Vanilla! I also tried the Native brand and am loving those too, plus they have free shipping!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover