Image Map

Friday, April 13, 2018

Friday Favorites: My desk foods edition

My desk at work holds a lot of things -- lotions, hair ties, tea, coffee (some K-Cups as well as filters and ground beans), etc. If I'm going to spend that many hours a day at work, I want to have everything I need. That includes food. Here are a few favorites I like to keep on hand.


Kodiak Cakes instant cups
So tasty!! I've had the cinnamon and maple ones as well as the blueberry muffin for breakfast. I keep the double chocolate muffin ones in my desk for when I need to assuage my sweet tooth in the afternoon. It's healthier than a trip to the vending machine.


Peanut Butter (natural no-stir only)
I keep a jar in my desk all the time. It makes for an easy breakfast or lunch (I just need to take some bread with me). I've also been known to stir some into greek yogurt or spread some on a banana. And I'm not above just a plain spoonful.


Protein bars
These are a nice mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack. I'm not loyal to any one brand. In fact, I have to switch it up often because I get bored with the same brands and flavors. My current favorites (besides the one pictured) are KIND Almond & Coconut (tastes like a Girl Scouts Samoa/Caramel Delight) and Clif Sierra Trail Mix.

What are your favorite foods you keep in your desk or in your place of work?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover