Image Map

Monday, April 9, 2018

Music Monday: Andy Grammer - "Grow"

I'm a big fan of Andy Grammer's tunes. I've seen him live once, and own all of his album. Admittedly and inexplicably, it took me a while to buy his latest offering.


I finally clicked "purchase" after my fitness instructor used the song, "Grow" in our Xtreme Revolution final presentation. It has such a great message and beat.

For example, here's the chorus:
 
You gotta grow
Love yourself and be kind, water your soul
Celebrate, find your light
It don't matter who you are, where you're going, you're not old
We all know, yeah, we all know
Gotta grow


Now go listen to the whole thing.




1 comment:

  1. Are you watching American idol? He performed with one of the idolists last week

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover