Image Map

Thursday, April 12, 2018

This & That 4/12

:: Monday was the Mondayest Monday ever. Bad news coupled with cloudy weather and some work irritation just made me feel a little blah by day's end. A beer and a fresh manicure helped a little.


:: This month is Autism Awareness Month. I don't know if I've mentioned it here, but my fiance has Asperger's Syndrome. It's generally considered to be on the "higher functioning" end of the spectrum, so most people don't even realize it when they meet Sean. Still, I've learned a lot about Asperger's in the last two years. Some see it as a disability, but I don't see it that way at all. In many ways, it is one of my fiance's strengths. He sometimes sees and feels things differently, which allows me a new perspective.


:: Spring seems to finally be arriving here in my neighborhood. Temperatures in the 70s yesterday and today. Then again, we have snow in the forecast again Sunday, so maybe Mother Nature is not yet done teasing us. Ugh. I'm so ready for green grass, grilling, and outdoor running.


:: I picked up this book from the library earlier this week after a friend recommended it. The author is Patton Oswalt's late wife, and I can't wait to read it. I'm doing my best to power through my current read so I can get to this one.

What's on your mind this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover